To add to our success, we are currently looking to recruit a Finance Manager for our Hospitality businesses.
Purpose of Role
- Overall management of the Halikos Hospitality Finance Division including accounts payable/receivable, preparation and distribution of monthly P&L reports, budgeting, cash forecasting, and financial analysis
- Work closely with the General Managers of four hotels, two pubs, and two bottle shops to support the operations, record-keeping and accounting for the hospitality venues
- Reporting to the CFO (Chief Financial Officer), contributing to the goals of the wider Halikos Finance team, and leading a small team of Finance Officers
Required Skills and Experience
- Finance or accounting degree qualified and/or CPA qualified with a minimum five year’s relevant experience, preferably within the hospitality sector
- Experience leading a team of accountants to achieve business goals and strategic outcomes
- With the ability to lead through a hands-on approach, the successful candidate will possess a working knowledge of accounting disciplines such as management reporting, financial accounting, compliance reporting and budget preparation as well as systems development and improvement.
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication both verbal and written
- Time management skills and the ability to work autonomously, use initiative and possess a positive attitude towards teamwork
- Strong computer literacy is essential, particularly Microsoft Office – Excel and Word. Experience of Jobpac, Humanforce, and/or RMS is desirable
We want to hear from ambitious people who are focused on service delivery, have a strong work ethic, and have a good understanding of all facets of accommodation, hotel and bottle shop businesses.
The Halikos Group offers long term career opportunities and rewards loyalty and dedication. Salary will be commensurate with experience.