Room Division Manager
Current opportunities exist for experienced Room Division Managers to lead our Front Office and Housekeeping Departments.
Reporting to and working closely with Hotel General Manager/Hotel Manager you will be instrumental and vital in the successful running of these departments.
We will provide recruitment assistance for the right applicants.
We are looking for ‘the best of the best’.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Provide oversight and direction for related area operations, including front office, guest services, housekeeping etc ensuring a safe and comfortable environment for guest
- Ensure compliance with all general and specific Front Office and Housekeeping policies, standards and procedures always
- Communicate closely with the Night auditor and other Assistant Managers to ensure follow-up on any problems, guest requests, etc
- Review daily arrivals to ensure proper handling of V.I.P.’s and Return Guests, groups, and to escort V.I.P.’s and Return Guests to their rooms
- Maintain close contact with other hotels regarding their status on full-house nights
- Be hands on in your approach to exceeding guest service
A highly rewarding and innovative working environment will be provided in return for your diverse skills and experience in the following areas:
- A minimum of 2 year experience in a similar role in a 4-5 star hotel
- Manage and lead a medium size team of casual, part time and full-time employees
- A professional approach and an enthusiastic work manner
- Exceptional interpersonal skills which will see you establish strong relationships with guests and internal colleagues
- Exposure to RMS is an advantage
- Excellent time management and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Exceptional organisational skills with clear focus on quality and service standards
- Strong leadership, training and staff management skills
- Excellent grooming and presentation
- Flexible with working hours
This role would suit a ‘hands on’ results orientated professional, who is seeking to further their hotel career. Our team enjoys creating a sense of fun in the workplace and is looking for team members who are passionate about the hospitality industry and with a positive work ethic. We look forward to telling you about the many benefits of living and working in Darwin – no cold winter etc.
Halikos Hospitality is part of the Halikos Group of companies who is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we value equality and diversity.