Graphic Designer / Marketing Officer
The Halikos Group is seeking an experienced Graphic Designer and Marketing Officer to join our team.
Reporting to the Senior Executive Officer (SEO), this versatile role is to provide graphic design and assist in the development of marketing collateral to enable the execution of marketing strategies for the Halikos Group of companies. The majority of graphic design work will revolve around the Halikos Group, Hospitality (Hotels, Bars and Restaurants) and the Northcrest Development. This hands-on role will assist the SEO in managing the social media and website platforms associated to these divisions and other ad hoc duties as required.
MARKETING AND GRAPHIC DESIGN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and design in conjunction with the Senior Executive Officer (SEO), collateral for Marketing Campaigns for the Halikos Group, Hospitality, Solis and Development divisions.
- Oversee and maintain the Halikos, Hospitality, Solis and Northcrest websites and update as required.
- Liaise with key Managers of divisions to create relevant marketing and social media content as required.
- Oversee and maintain content and respond to messages for all social media sites for Halikos, Hospitality, Solis and Developments.
- Generation and maintenance of Group templates in line with brand guidelines and other marketing material for each division.
- Update and monitor Google Business pages for Halikos, Hospitality, Solis and Developments.
- Create newspaper adverts for Halikos, Hospitality, Solis and Northcrest.
- Creation of other ad hoc flyers for internal and external uses.
- Responsible for production of Bi-Annual Halikos Newsletter Off the Record.
- Responsible for generating email newsletters via Mailchimp for Northcrest Development and Hospitality.
- Maintenance of Halikos company profiles.
- Assist SEO with writing Media Releases as required.
- Photography and photoshop as required.
- Create video content for social media platforms.
- Provide monthly marketing reports on social media and marketing activities to SEO.
- Reach out to new homeowners in Northcrest regularly for photo opportunities.
- Assist with arranging staff events.
- Take minutes and follow up action items for helping hands committee meeting.
- Provide assistance to the SEO with ad hoc duties as required.
- On occasion, you may be required to provide assistance outside of designated hours.
- High degree of knowledge and experience of Adobe InDesign CC, Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of WordPress websites.
- Experience in using Social Media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Experience in using email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp.
- Experience in using Facebook Business Manager and other social media management programs.
- Must display a high level of attention to details.
- Photography and videography skills would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Sales Force.
The successful applicant will be highly organised, possess excellent communication skills, and have prior experience in a similar role.
Halikos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.