Senior Contract Administrator
The Halikos Group is looking for an experienced Senior Contract Administrator to join its team.
Working for an established Darwin development and construction company, you will be hands-on and responsible for assisting with the execution and timely delivery of the $190M+ Charles Darwin University Education and Community Precinct Project in the Darwin CBD.
This role is responsible for the following activities:
- Oversee commercial strategy for Contracts and Procurement of key trade packages
- Oversee and prepare all financial reporting for the project
- Prepare subcontractor and supplier agreements
- Assist Project Team to identify key risks with subcontractors to manage the best commercial outcome
- Undertake detailed review of budgets / forecasts with project team, particularly to identify the risks and opportunities
- Oversee accurate forecasting of project R&O / Cashflow
- Lead role in the timely procurement of all major trade packages
- Assess and process subcontractor payments, variation claims and EOT’s
- Prepare head contact claims and variations
- Management of commercial risk and appropriate controls
- Prepare monthly financial and performance based reporting
- Establish and assess and manage project forecasts and cash flow and report accordingly
- Process purchase orders and requisitions including the receipt of goods and services
- Assist with Halikos internal audits and with external third party audit
- Manage project budgets
- Prepare and issue trade tender packages in line with the procurement schedule
- Review, analyse and vet trade tender submissions
- Liaise with Principal’s representative, subcontractors, consultants and authorities to ensure that Halikos’s commercial interests are maintained
- Develop effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Represent Halikos in a professional and ethical manner
- Tertiary qualifications with experience of 5+ years.
- Experience working on Construction Projects $20m +
- A technical working knowledge of all major building trades, services, strong commercial acumen, and in-depth knowledge of construction design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a full-time, permanent job and you must be an Australian resident or citizen to apply.